September 8, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (18)

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Okay. It's not Stacking the Shelves day. And I haven't done one of these forever. But I bought/received a lot of very, very good things this summer and I thought I'd share as much as I can with you guys. And when I say "as much as I can" I mean I went over my shelves and if I remembered I got it in the last couple of months, I pulled it and took a picture of it.

I'm really sophisticated.

So sit back, relax, and enjoy the many, many books.

ARCS

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SO. EXCITED

OOOOOH pretty cover

This one was sent to me. I hadn't heard of it before but I'm thrilled about it and can't wait to read.

WHEEEEE

Heyyyy there pretty book

I love me a little something different (ha! pun!)

FINISHED YA THINGS

Preeeetty special edition

This was a gift. Thanks Adam!

I've already read this one. Cute cute cute.

I bought this mostly because of Shae. She's excited, I'm excited.

I bought this at the HEIR OF FIRE launch wheeeeee.

New cover convinced me I needed to buy this book. Also, I think, a BN coupon.

Macmillan sent me this one. Thanks Macmillan!

I've been told 100 times I need to read this one. So I finally bought it.

I bought this at the LIKE NO OTHER launch party because I loved this book so much. READ IT. (And also, read my review, I'm pretty proud of it.)

One of my favorite series finales OF ALL TIME. (Here's my review of that one, too.)

18. THE FOURTH WISH by Lindsay Ribar
The second and final book in ANOTHER series I love.

FINISHED MG THINGS

Macmillan sent me these also. DELIGHT. 

Oh how I love the witches. And this book. (And here's that review, as well!)

This one looks SO FUN, so I bought it.

FINISHED GRAPHIC NOVEL THINGS

and
I decided to buy many of the Hicks graphic novels. It was an impulse thing. 

FINISHED ADULT THINGS

I'm nervous about this but I'm told I'll enjoy. 

I really like Lauren Graham, so I bought this one. 

It should be noted Neil Gaiman came to the store that I worked at and signed this and my new cute edition of STARDUST. That's why so much Neil Gaiman.

This might have been in my BEA recap but it comes out soon so it's here too.

HELLO KITTY REVIEW BOOKS

30-31. HELLO KITTY BOOKS!
HURRAY! I'm going to bake all the Hello Kitty things. And crochet some things. Thanks Quirk!

SO. MANY. BOOKS.

(I hope you enjoyed this little trip through my bookish summer. I know I did.)

PS: Which should I read ASAP?